Imagining a Better Future by Re-imagining the Past

Saturday, June 9, 2018

Pegasus City Brewery

Pegasus City Brewery
"Give me a woman who loves beer and I will conquer the world." Kaiser Wilhelm

I’m always looking for a great local beer. Not long ago I found one brewed here in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex that not only tasted great but had a very Dieselpunk label: Pegasus City Brewery.



Pegasus City Brewery was founded by Chris Weiss, Will Cotten, and Adrian Cotten. The founders along with a small team put out five main beers along with four seasonals. Each can comes in a cool black with a great art deco illustration.





Of their five main beers my favorite is the Sixth Floor Easy Porter.



Their beers are sold throughout the Dallas area. In addition, they have The Tiny Tap where you can go and relax while you enjoy their beers on tap. Visit their website here.

No comments: